- Try to schedule your appointment as far in advance as possible. Due to busy season we currently have very limited availability.
- PLEASE avoid changing the time of your appointment last minute or coming in a lot earlier or later than your appointment time. This can cause appointments to overlap and it's not fair to have to make another client wait past their scheduled appointment time.
- To save time we recommend printing and filling out any forms prior to your arrival.
- Requesting a specific technician is one of the highest compliments you can give. However, since we are just a small team you will be sprayed by whomever is available at the time (we are all equally trained and certified and guarantee an amazing tan). We are also all female technicians (we get asked this question a lot).
- Always remember to get a spray tan AFTER: getting your nails done (pedicures too), getting waxed, getting a lash lift, or getting your hair done (if it's being washed).
- Check the weather the day of your spray tan. If it is supposed to rain bring long pants, a long sleeve shirt, and an umbrella!
- We require a credit card to be placed on file when scheduling an appointment. We understand that stuff comes up, but we ask that you give us at least 12 hours notice before you cancel OR reschedule your appointment. You can contact us by calling the salon (856-520-8371) or e-mailing us at any time (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do not cancel or reschedule your appointment in a timely manner you are subject to 50% charge on your credit card of the total amount of services that are booked. It's not fair to us or clients who would have loved your appointment spot but couldn’t take it because you reserved that time. WE DO NOT CHARGE OR HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR CARD NUMBERS, IT IS ONLY TO USED HOLD YOUR SPOT! If you no show our system will automatically charge your card that you placed on file. You may use another method of payment at time of checkout.
- By clicking Schedule an Appointment you have read and agree to our salon policies.
Thank you for understanding! We look forward to seeing you!!